A new area of video platforms
Today, billions of videos are produced every day. The new B2C platform helps you to get your useful information out of your video archive. Record meetings, crawl videos or upload videos. The personal video content will be secured via blockchain technology and/or the content gets analysed via Artificial Intelligence. Videos can be organized, shared or sold via the video platform.
This new technology helps users to gain full control over their videos, secure content protection via blockchain technology and an easy way to share and monetarize videos
vaip.ai is made for every users that deals with videos. Our B2B focus is on agencies, producers and medium to smaller creative companies. Our aim is to help you gain control over your video archive.
The main focus is every user, that deals with a lot of videos every day. So students that watch lectures online in these times. Every Artist that need to sell videos by getting a direct monetarization from the users.
Features for target groups
The features of the platform are divided into two target groups. Agencies and production companies on the one side and everybody that manages his own video archive for private or commercial use.
- Customer management and assignment of projects
- Project management and production planning
- Invite all project members to one collaboration platform
- Share videos across project members
- Share contact data and project information
- User management, roles and authorization
- Automatic Artificial Intelligence (AI) analysis of video content
- Content-ID protection via blockchain technology
- Detailed scene recognition
- Automatic creation of content tags
- Detection and labeling of objects and persons directly in the video
- Graphical tool for retrain the Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms
Sterntag is a commercial film production company based in Hamburg and Berlin and a little hub in Düsseldorf with a special portfolio of national and international directors. Sterntag is using our mAIven platform since the beginning of 2020. Together we are working on improvements of the platform to make sure, we meet the business goals of working with visual content.